Workmans Compensation Benefits in Tampa
Although it is common practice to simply report an injury to an employer and allow the system for workmans compensation in Tampa to determine how benefits are settled, anyone injured on the job should seriously consider seeking advice and support from a workmans comp attorney in Tampa.
Tampa Workmans Compensation Lawyer
When you are injured at work and seek Tampa workmans compensation benefits to reimburse you for your expenses, retaining a lawyer ensures that you have the best chances to receive all benefits you deserve. Only a local Tampa workmans compensation lawyer has the knowledge of local laws and procedures needed to prepare a strong filing for workmans comp benefits in Tampa.
A skilled workmans compensation attorney in Tampa can help protect your rights for full benefits in many ways, including the following:
- A Tampa workers compensation lawyer can ensure that all claims for benefits are filed within statutory time limits.
- Workmans compensation attorneys in Tampa know how to expedite claims to ensure timely payment.
- A workmans comp lawyer can handle negotiations with the employer insurance company to ensure you receive full and fair workmans compensation benefits in Florida.
- Attorneys know when to escalate claims and even file a lawsuit for Tampa workmans compensation benefits.
- In the event that an employer attempts to punish an employee for filing a claim, workmans compensation lawyers handle any required lawsuits related to the illegal employer retribution.
While minor injuries sustained on the job can generally be handled easily within the system, anyone who receives a substandard settlement offer should contact a Tampa workers compensation attorney before signing off on a settlement. And, people who sustain serious injuries, particularly ones that create expenses outside of simple medical treatment, need to contact Tampa workmans comp lawyers as soon as possible to protect their full range of legal rights.
Seek an Experienced Tampa Workmans Compensation Attorney
Richard W. Driscoll is one of only 10 percent of Florida lawyers who are Board Certified workers comp specialists. He understands the unique Florida statutes surrounding workmans comp benefits in Tampa and throughout the state. He has consistently received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell® over a 15-year period, illustrating recognition by other attorneys for his high standard, ethics, and legal abilities as a workmans compensation lawyer in Tampa.
The Law Office of Richard W. Driscoll, P.A. works on a contingency fee basis and only collects fees from you when you win your case. If you think you have a workers compensation case, please call 813-217-5704 today or contact us online for a free initial consultation.