Tampa Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Helps People Injured on the Job
Florida personal injury attorney holds negligent parties accountable
The workplaces and roads of Florida are the sites of many accidents and injuries. Often, somebody’s negligence or mistake causes others to suffer an injury. Tampa workers are frequently injured on the job through no fault of their own. If you have been hurt in any type of accident, The Law Office of Richard Driscoll is there to help you and your family through the recovery process. Attorney Driscoll cares about his clients and is prepared to help you every step of the way.
Helping injured workers and drivers get justice
We focus our practice on helping injured people get justice and compensation for their injuries. You can trust our firm with your case, knowing that Mr. Driscoll is:
- Accomplished. Attorney Richard W. Driscoll is among the select few lawyers that are Board Certified by the Florida State Bar. Only a small fraction of Florida’s lawyers are certified workers’ comp specialists.
- Dedicated. By devoting his practice solely to cases involving injuries, he has built up the experience necessary to help victims of all types of accidents.
- Determined. As an established workers’ compensation lawyer, Mr. Driscoll has seen how insurance companies and corporations can shoot down valid workman’s comp and injury claims. He is committed to making the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Our firm focuses on getting you the compensation or benefits you need to heal and get on with your life. Trust us to help if you or a loved one has been injured.
Providing Florida injury victims with personalized attention
Since 1991, Mr. Driscoll has been serving Florida clients in cases involving:
- Workers’ compensation. If you have been hurt on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Employers and insurance companies can make it difficult for you to collect your benefits, but our firm can help. We have a reputation in the Tampa area for helping injured workers get the benefits they deserve.
- Personal injury. When you are injured in an auto accident, a slip and fall accident, or because of someone else’s negligence, your medical bills can be enormous. An accomplished personal injury attorney like Mr. Driscoll can help you hold negligent parties accountable.
- Construction accident. Construction sites can be extremely dangerous places. Hazards can cause employees, subcontractors and pedestrians to suffer serious injuries. Depending on the circumstances of your construction accident, Mr. Driscoll may be able to help you bring a lawsuit or workman’s comp claim.
To get all the benefits to which you are entitled and to have your case processed swiftly, consider enlisting the help of an experienced injury attorney in Tampa. Our firm helps injured workers, as well as accident victims and their families.
Trust a respected work injury lawyer to handle your claim
As a well-respected workers’ compensation lawyer in the Florida legal community, Richard W. Driscoll has many distinctions. He is Board Certified by the Florida State Bar, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator and AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. As is customary with workman’s compensation lawyers, The Law Office of Richard Driscoll works on a contingency fee basis and only collects fees when you win your case. If you think you have a workers’ compensation case, please call today at 813-251-3001 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.