Tampa Workers Compensation Lawyer Helps People Injured on the Job
Florida personal injury attorney holds negligent parties accountable
Accidents happen everywhere in Florida, from warehouses and highways to stores and construction sites. Often, somebody’s negligence or mistake causes others to suffer an injury. Tampa workers are frequently injured on the job through no fault of their own. If you have been hurt in any type of accident, attorney Richard W. Driscoll at The Law Office of Richard Driscoll cares about his clients and is there to help you and your family through the recovery process.
Helping Florida workers and injury victims get justice
Mr. Driscoll focuses his practice on helping injured people get justice and compensation for their injuries. You can trust our firm with your case knowing that Mr. Driscoll is:
- Tampa workers’ compensation attorney Richard W. Driscoll is among the select few lawyers that are Board Certified by the Florida State Bar. Only a small fraction of Florida’s lawyers are Board Certified workers’ comp specialists.
- By devoting his practice solely to cases involving injuries, he has built up the experience necessary to help victims of all types of accidents and worksite injuries.
- As an established workers’ compensation lawyer in Tampa, Richard Driscoll has seen how insurance companies and corporations can shoot down valid workman’s comp and injury claims. He is committed to making the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Our firm focuses on helping clients get the compensation or benefits they need to heal and get on with their life. Trust us to help if you or a loved one has been injured.
Providing Florida injury victims with personalized attention
Since 1991, Richard W. Driscoll has been serving Florida clients who have suffered an injury by representing them in cases involving:
- Workers’ compensation law. If you have been hurt on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Employers and insurance companies can make it difficult for you to collect your benefits, but our firm can help. We have a reputation in the Tampa area for helping injured workers get the benefits they deserve.
- Personal injury law. When you are injured in an auto accident, a slip and fall accident or because of someone else’s negligence, your medical bills can be enormous. An accomplished personal injury attorney like Mr. Driscoll can help you hold negligent parties accountable.
- Construction accident law. Construction sites can be extremely dangerous places. Hazards can cause employees, subcontractors and pedestrians to suffer serious injuries. Depending on the circumstances of your construction accident, Mr. Driscoll may be able to help you bring a lawsuit or workman’s comp claim.
To get all the benefits you are entitled to and to have your case processed swiftly, consider enlisting the help of an experienced injury attorney in Tampa. Our firm helps injured workers as well as accident victims and their families.
Trust a respected work injury lawyer to handle your claim
As a well-respected Tampa worker compensation lawyer in the Florida legal community, Richard W. Driscoll has many distinctions. He is Board Certified by the Florida State Bar, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator and AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell’s® Peer Reviewed Ratings. As is customary with workman’s compensation lawyers, The Law Office of Richard Driscoll works on a contingency fee basis and only collects fees when you win your case. If you think you have a workers compensation case, please call today at 813-251-3001 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.